Monday, May 25, 2015

Field Trip

Write your report for last week’s field trip


Last Thursday , we had a field trip,  it's about Job Fair at the Canada Job Expo at North York Memorial Hall and visited the NY library.


The Job Fair was opened from 11 am .Some of students were absent, about 12 students went there.

I went there around 11:15 am. When I arrived  I saw there were many people inside. There were some companies need to hire someone who is fit their requires. I talked with some company's staffs who I was interested in they provided the jobs, but every staff told me that I need to learn English well first,than finding a job.

Some colleges provide some causes ,after these causes you  can get some certifications that are very useful to find a good job.I  wanted to register ,but I was told I  need to pay much money ,so I told them I need to think first than making a decision.

 Community centers provide some free causes and training,but all of them I don't like .


There was a workshop in other room.It was about how to find your interesting job.


At about 12:30 , after we took a picture at the Job Fair gate , we visited the NY library following our teacher Joseph . It is above the Job Fair.I have not been to the library before. Joseph  introduced it  when we were  visiting the whole library.The library is very big, there are many various newspapers ,magazines , books , CD and others, there are many small rooms for learning and reading.

We finished the field trip around 1:30 pm. This is my first time , I like it because I got many information from the job fair.





1 comment:

  1. Great job, Linda! Keep it up! Thank you for sharing so many great stories.

    ReplyDelete